Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- KFI celebrates anti-human trafficking day in Paglat
- Prove that FAB is the best option, KFI director says in Alamada forum
- MILF peace panel Chair to CSOs: Framework is the best document so far
- Tomicor IPs brace for perimeter survey of CBFM claim
- Food is Peace organizes Moro women in 2 Maguindanao towns
- KFI director challenges Tiyakap to go provincial-wide, include governance watch among its tasks
- IP leaders give support to MILF in peace talks
- KFI conducts DRR orientation in Rajah Buayan
- Food is Peace project conducts FFS trainings in Sultan Sumagka
- CSO leader says ARMM OIC-Governor has laid down foundation for good governance
Posted on April 6, 2010 | No CommentsLaws and ordinances pertaining to the management and conservation of Ligawasan Marsh as well as the role of the community-based Tiyakap Pawas (Care for the Marsh), were the main issues discussed during an ecology seminar organized by the KFI and Catholic Relief Services (CRS) in Tacurong, Sultan Kudarat last September...
Posted on May 5, 2008 | No CommentsA new grassroots peacebuilding and conflict transformation program for three (3) municipalities in Maguindanao was launched by KFI on 14th November, 2007. Present during the orientation-launching program were the project officers and prospective staff, as well as some members of the Non-Violent Peace Force (NVPF) based in Cotabato City. Titled...
Posted on November 26, 2007 | No Comments(Brgy.Labungan, Datu Odin Sinsuat). 26 November, 2007. — It was the first time that such an event ever happened in the history of this upland barrio: a graduation day for both pre-school children and adult women, most of them coming from the Teduray tribe. A total of 40 children (age...